4 jobs I've held:
1. Hot Dog on a stick
2. Hard Candy Makeup
3. Receptionist
4. Square Salon Stylist
4 Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Serendipity
2. 13 going on 30
3. Pretty Women
4. A walk to remember
4 Places I have lived:
1.Phoenix
2. east Las Vegas
3. Green Valley
4. North West Lv
4 TV Shows I enjoy:
1. 90210 (All the reruns)
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Oprah
4. Hell Kitchen at the moment
4 Places I've been on Vacation:
1. England/Scotland
2. Italy
3. Spain
4. Hawaii
4 Favorite Dishes/ Restaurants:
1. Chen Piccata- Cheese Cake Factory
2. Spinach pizza- Noras
3. Baja chicken- On the Border
4. French steak- Mon Ami Gabi
4 Websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo
2. Blogs
3. Costco Travel
4. Cumorah Credit Union
4 Places I'd Rather be right now:
1. Anywhere but bed rest
2. On a beach
3. Shopping at the new H&M
4. Hawaii with the Mechams!!
(hopefully happening soon?)
4 People I think will do this challenge:
1.Jen
2. Sarah
3. Amber
4. Missy
11 years ago
4 comments:
Hawaii with the Mechams? What happened to Hawaii in 2 weeks? :)
Thanks for doing this little challenge - and for updating!
I cant go I just don't have a good feeling about it. A little to risky i think! Can we try for December or January? Isn't it all about me?
Look at you--You have been all over the place on your vacations.
Yeah...That's probably best! You just wanna wear a maternity swimsuit! :)
Post a Comment