So, I decided to make a quilt. I found the cutest fabric (freshcut) and took a trip out to my grandmas in Pahrump. My favorite aunt Jen came and we had so much fun! I still have a long ways to go....but it'll be the cutest quilt ever! I learned alot about sewing....I made a few mistakes but grams came to the rescue to help with my OCD. I think I found my new hobby!
Life keeps going whether good or bad. It is trying to stay a float between it all to realize our little life and then some. It's the happy moments in between mixed with the rest of life that makes us who we are and what were becoming.
Brad and I have been married for 4 years. We just had our first baby girl; Emerson Jane. We are so excited for all of the new adventures that we will be facing.
5 comments:
Hey thanks again for yesterday. I'm glad you had fun starting your quilt. It looks way cute. I think Trev really likes the name Cole so maybe!
Yes....that quilt is way cute. Maybe I should turn my fabric into a quilt instead of pillows.
I love it! Next time you go out make sure you take me with! I'm acutally going to Kata's today to sew my pjs for camp.
I love that fabric. So Cute!
Oh My Gosh! That is the cutest. Did you buy your fabric online??
Post a Comment