Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pregnancy

I was trying to decide what I enjoy about being pregnant and really could not come up with much! Not trying to be negative or anything but I am still sick, don't look prego just chunky, and am so tired. But the one super positive thing is that my boobs are massive. I went from small B cup to a D cup. It is wonderful! I was afraid that they would hurt but not so much. I feel like a got the most amazing BOOB JOB! Just thought that I would share with all my friends.

13 comments:

Amber said...

I am laughing right now! You are so funny girl.

Sarah Goodsell said...

Jelous! Still waiting for mine to do anything!

Jen Rose said...

You are killing me. Welcome to our family. Well, not everyone. :) I miss you! We need to get together soon. I am NOW officially not homeless.

Amanda said...

You are soooo funny! The boobs are definitely a good thing...I wont rain on your parade then and tell you what they will be like after the whole baby thing :)

Whitney said...

I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man! Except im SO jealous.. i went from a B to a C.. how the heck did you go to a D!?! Hopefully i still have more to come?

Emily said...

you crack me up, girl! I'm pretty jealous right now! Congrats on the bonus boobs!

stewart.shana.ella said...

That is the funniest thing ever! I am laughing right now- just wait until you are breastfeeding:)

Anonymous said...

The boobs are a perk!

Anonymous said...

yeah, they will even get bigger with nursing! just wait.:)

jodie@eighteen25 said...

The thing that stinks is you get really excited about having them (and I'm sure Brad's not complaining)and then they're gone and they even take a little of what was orig. there. It sucks.

melissabergquist said...

You are hilarious!!!! I can't wait to see a cute little belly on you.

Is brad enjoying being a cop?

Rachel said...

Hey Brittany, it's Rachel Budge(Romero). I hope you don't mind me peeking on your blog. But I saw you on Andrea's so I thought that I'd say hi. Congrats on being pregnant, and on the massive boobs. I hope everything continues to go well for you.

Brian said...

so nice to hear from you but your comment sounded somthing that BRAD might have said. anywho come on you really can't have enough toys can you? besides it was really necesary cause we use about six cords of wood during the winter. see ya