We have been very busy house sitting for a week, painting and remolding my in laws house (without them knowing), having only 1 car for the past month, looking and purchasing a new vehicle, enjoying the pool and rec center, brad finished most of his classes going to grandma and grandpa Christensen's once a week, working many of my projects but have still yet to finish my online class and start/finish a heritage maker book, read 2 awesome books; my sisters keeper and Sarah's Key ( I was so sad was Sarah's key ended I wanted to keep reading), still working on my hair color; it is slightly too gold for my likings, keeping up with my little princess; she has gone pee on the potty 3 times now (I'm not potty training but I guess if she is interested Ill keep going with it, Aurah and aunt Heather returned home from there very long trip; Emerson was so excited to see her but not as excited as Aurah was to see her, we started p90X ; that is a whole other story but going semi okay!
Life has been busy but we are loving it. We have are days especially with Emerson but life keeps going. She gives me a run for my money that is for sure. But I love her and her funny little personality.
11 years ago