This little girl of mine has been a piece of work. With getting 6 teeth she has not been a happy camper. The way up to Utah was very long but well worth it when my little girl fell asleep in my arms. It was a sight Brad and I don't see very often. It melted my heart.
Emerson is 1 going on 12. She loved to drive the car...yes small towns only; ride the 4 wheeler with daddy; play in the park; pet the horses; and see all of her cousins/family.
3 comments:
4th of July is the best day huh? Emmy is getting so big...and such a cute and fiesty personality! :) i love that girl!
I love your new hair and Emmy's little pigtails. 4th of July is so fun! I am glad you guys were able to get away and celebrate in Utah. There's nothing like a small town parade to start off the holiday right.
You look so cute blonde! And is Emerson walking now??
Post a Comment