Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rebel Road Trip


We headed up to utah to watch the rebels play cedar city. We took my nephew Taylor up with us which Emerson loved. (sometimes I would love to adopt a 7 year old to entertain Emerson) The drive up was nice. We stopped in St. George to shop a little and run out some energy. We arrived in Cedar in time to eat at pizza factory and then head over to the game. The game was fun to go to. It seemed like a church while watching a high school basketball game. Other than it being extemely HOT we had a great time. It seriosly was 90 degrees inside and 15 degrees outside. After a win and snacks for the rode we headed home.

2 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Fun! I love when I see Emmy eat corn dogs. It just is funny!

Heather said...

I need your email to send you those preschool links.
habbott914@aol.com
Thanks!