1. I have major OCD issues. My food cannot touch and in if I am eating at my house or a family members house I wash my plate in between so that nothing mixes. I do not eat at pot lucks because I do not know who made what and what there house looks like. I feel really bad but I just can not get over my crazy issues!
2. I love a clean house...the smell of bleach and pine sol, clean baseboards and no clutter. I do an annual spring cleaning once a month. I do not save anything. It drives Brad crazy.
3. I love what I do. It gives me an opportunity to share the gospel and give back to people when they are not expecting it. Getting your hair done can do so much for your attitude and your demeanor. I love to make people happy.
4. I had a mission call to the Kirkland, Ohio visitors center. Brad was not excited but was very supportive. After taking a leap of faith we were engaged a month in a half before I was to leave.Crazy to think he wanted to get married when I was such a mean girlfriend!
5. I worked at Hot dog on a stick during high school. Can you see the visual... pumping lemonade with nasty old men checking me out. Too bad I didn't have my size D boobs then!
6. So I have been teased my whole life that I don't sweat so therefore I do not wear deodorant. It is the weirdest thing ever, but now I do have not be embarrassed about it, I am grateful to not be stinky. My dad and also my grandma have the same weird disorder!!
7. Well, because so many people tagged me and it has been forever I will leave you with a 7th interesting fact... I have webbed toes on both feet. As I am getting older I'm learning that it is not so uncommon.
Your Tagged... Jen Rose, Debbi, and Brown Sarah
11 years ago
9 comments:
Yay!! Glad you finally did it! Hey I would never tease you about the sweat thing, I'm quite jealous of it!
Seriously, that is awesome that you don't sweat. I remember when you guys got engaged- I don't know if Brad could have lived without you for 18 months")
okay, i am SO jealous that you don't sweat. that sounds like the greatest thing ever!! :)
okay, i am SO jealous that you don't sweat. that sounds like the greatest thing ever!! :)
Thanks a lot. I hate that but I did it hope you're happy. I didn't know that thing about your food on your plate I have the same problem funny that I never knew that.
I use to have the food thing going on too. After I had a kid it kinda changed. I had to fix a plate and shovel the food in quickly before the kid would cry!
The toe thing just made you a better synchronized swimmer. You could out swim all the girls on the team!!!!heehee
I loved that! I totally forgot that you worked at Hot Dog on a Stick...I don't think that I remember you getting a mission call to Ohio! Looks like everything has worked out for the best!!!
Lots of things I didn't know about you!! Congrats on the baby girl! It's so exciting. We are due on April 22nd so they will be very close. How's Brad liking corrections?
OK the no sweat thing is so cool!! I would love that especially when I lived in Vegas!!
Post a Comment