Friday, May 30, 2008

Come Celebrate with Chips and Salsa

A Baby shower for Missy!

When: Saturday, June 7
Where: Macayos (Decatur and Charleston)
Time: 7:00 pm

Please RSVP on the blog or call me @ 277-3782 so I can get a table for the entire group!

7 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

You can count me there. That will be fun! Thanks for setting it up!

Amanda said...

I'm in...that sounds like tons of fun!!! Can't wait to all get together!!!

Anonymous said...

Girls night out... Im there! let me know if you need any help with anything.

Sheri said...

Sounds like fun, I will be there.

Michelle said...

Can't wait...I've been needing a girls night:) BTW...congrats on your beautiful baby girl...she's absolutely adorable!!

Jana Pace said...

There's going to be food there, so... yup, I'll be there too!

Missy said...

I've had some people ask...to clarify it's on SATURDAY the 7th.