Friday, June 6, 2008

Emerson's BIG day



This is right after her shots! What a sweet little baby.
Emerson had to get her 8 week shots so we decided to make a day of it. I got her a new outfit to wear for her BIG day.(it always makes me feel better, why not her?) She missed her afternoon nap because of her shots. She was so good though. She cried for 2 seconds and that was it. We then ventured on to the mall to get her ears pierced. She had just fallen asleep and was not happy to be woken up! She did so well. I glad that I didn't have to hold her during the traumatic events.

5 comments:

Missy said...

She looks so cute! Did they not pierce both ears at the same time?

stewart.shana.ella said...

I love how pierced ears look and babies. I was so happy when we did Ella's. I wish they did them at the same time though, it would be over really fast. She is getting so big. Love the new outfit:)

Krishelle said...

And so it begins! lol! You realize she'll want a new outfit for all those Dr visits from now on! Did Brad cry too? She has such a sweet little face! Do I actually get to hold her next time we see ya? No more hogging that baby! Yes, I know I have my own but don't I get any Auntie rights?

Jen Rose said...

I love that girl!

Perry Family said...

What a sweetie! That stage is great when they don't get the trauma of shots yet!! Bryanna does not appreciate it when she has to get them!!