Tuesday, June 17, 2008

LETS PARTY

Come Join in some fun at a Heritage Makers Party.
Keeping your memories alive through pictures and words.
Learn how to digital scrapbook your stories...
Keep your memories in a hard bound story book;
Put your pictures into words, into books.
What is your story?
Girls night with yummy treats!
Come join in some fun.
When: Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Where: 8432 Lost Gold Ave
Las vegas, NV, 89129
Time: 6:20

4 comments:

Missy said...

I'll be there!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

I've been wanting to look into digital scrapbooking forever. I spend so much on regular scrapbooking. I don't know how I'll feel about the digital thing but I've heard good things about it too bad I wont be there for your get together. We're moving back to Vegas on July 1st. So we'll have to hang out if you're ever free. We're moving way North West. Anyway hope to see you soon.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I'm coming!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

oh i love heritage makers i had a party a while back and i just finished Jacksons book it turned out so cute.they are fun to make. Emerson is a doll, love the new blog it is way cute. it was good to see and talk to you guys at the mall. love ya!