-How happy you are when you wake up
-When you rub your eyes because you are so tired
-You sleep with your blanket next to your face
-How you just want to take off
-I love how hard you try to talk it is so dang cute... lots of little noises, cooing, hums and
bubbles.
-How independent you are. You are so mellow and enjoy playing by yourself.
There are times when you do not want to be held or touched. You are so content to be left
alone. It is so amazing.
What you are doing...
-You can roll over but do not like it on your belly. You throw a fit until we turn you over.
-You love to jump and stand. I think that you are going to walk so soon.
-You are drooling and blowing bubbles constantly. I think that you are getting a tooth on top.
-You love music. You have an mp3 player that you love to sit and listen to.
-Eversince I painted your toes you love to put them in your mouth
7 comments:
Oh... she is so stanking cute!! She is getting so big!
4 mos. is such a fun time, it's one of my favorite stages of infancy!! She is so cute, and has a beautiful little smile!
My little Emmy! She is so sweet! I love how she loves to sleep. Takes right after her mommy!
Love the rolls! Thanks you again for the haircut!
she is getting so big! brittney,she is so cute!!:)
heyyy i painted emmas nails too!! Shes gettin so big! Time certainly flies!
Emmerson is too cute. When your grndma stopped by the house she was so pleasant and content. You are too lucky.
Post a Comment