Girls Trip! We drove to New Mexico to visit my great grandma Melba. It was such a fun trip. I had a blast with the girls shopping in Durango, river rafting, hot springs and staying up way too late. My favorite part was hanging out with my grandma. I spent the summer down there when I was younger and it brought back so many memories to be there. She has such a great personality and is so with the times. She seems so much younger than she really is. We talked about politics, life, Pamela Anderson, The World, and lots of genealogy. I never knew that one of my Great Grandpas brothers names was Hext! Anyways my Grandma was such a great hosts as well as Aunt Jo. She cooked lots of great meals and even better desserts! It was the first time that I have left little Emmy for that long. We were gone 5 days. B
y day 5 I was ready to come home. I mised my little girl and my hubby.It was so nice to be able to sit down and read a book. I am not a reader and when I do read it takes me forever. I read "love the one your with" and it was so good. I just could not put it down. I stayed up until 4 in the morning to finish it. That is a first for me to read an entire book in just one day! Thanks for the great trip girls... Can't wait for the next one. (hint hint)

River Rafting

Hot Springs

My Cute Great Grandma

My Cousins: Sarah and Gabby and Sarahs one month old baby
6 comments:
That was a blast. Thanks for the memories. I love your great grandma too. She is so cute. And Emerson looks so cute. She's getting so big.
Looks like avery fun trip!! I love those pictures! And Emmy is 4 months?? WOW, time has flown! SHe is such a doll!
fun fun fun! Your great grandma is so cute!
Hey sorry this has nothing to do with your post but Hey I wanted to let you know we are selling like everything except well enough to live off of while we go back to school so apartment size things anyway I made a blog for larger items for sale let the word out if you know anyone interested in anything. We've got to sell everything. Thanks! www.budgesale.blogspot.com
oh...sweet little emerson. she is so cute.
your girls trip looks like so much fun. i saw the pictures on jens blog and have been waiting for your update.
loosk like you guys had so much fun! I can barely leave emma for an hour without goin crazy! I cant imagine 5 days! Must feel good to get away for a little though!
Post a Comment