Our week has been very busy...
- painted two bathrooms
- cleaned baseboards and door frames
- patched holes and touched up paint
- started a new book, "Something borrowed" but haven't had much time to read it
- made 10 frozen meals
- mowed grass and pulled weeds
- have been good at sticking to the budget!!
- staying on track with family scripture study
- worked all week
- business work
- weapons training
-met with the fertility doctor
-had my teeth cleaned
-trying to be more patient....not really working!
I am looking forward to a new week. We have been so busy getting our house cleaned and prepped. I will be very pleased to sit and try to relax and maybe get some reading done. I feel exhausted and edgy.
11 years ago
5 comments:
I love getting my teeth cleaned!! You have been very busy, and after all the work is done, its nice to sit and relax and feel so accomplished! :) I hope you get lots of reading done, sounds like you deserve it!
Girl! Where do you get this energy? I am so tired reading this!!
So, when you have some spare time can you come help me organize and redo the girls' room? Did you sleep between the moments of madness? Thanks again for cutting the girls' hair! I love that they can have some interaction w/ their Aunt that I never had as a kid!
Hope you had fun on your mini vacation. We have had some problems with our site but think we have it figured out. Change our link to-
http://web.me.com/tellingtonfamily/Site/Blog/Blog.html
I love getting tons done. Koben just went back to school and I have a long to do list as well! I want to see pictures of the bathrooms- I love how you decorate!
Post a Comment