A good marriage is a partnership between to good people. It trusting, laughing, and knowing when to compromise. It's remembering what matters and forgetting what doesn't. It's filling life with what you love and loving who you're with. There's no where else I'd rather be than right here with you! I love you, Brad
-This is what I woke up to. I could not have said it any better. Happy Annivrsary; I love you. Iam looking forward to the next 4 years and rest of eternity.
Wow Brit, I can't believe it's been 4 yrs. I remember when you were in Young Women with me and Leann. And all the stories Rod tell's of hanging out at your house. Congrats it's soo much fun we have been married now 9 yrs. Great to see you. Laurie & Rod Mitton
Life keeps going whether good or bad. It is trying to stay a float between it all to realize our little life and then some. It's the happy moments in between mixed with the rest of life that makes us who we are and what were becoming.
Brad and I have been married for 4 years. We just had our first baby girl; Emerson Jane. We are so excited for all of the new adventures that we will be facing.
9 comments:
Wow! Happy Anniversary! Brad is so sweet! I'm so glad that he is that way to take care of you and love you so much! Have fun today!
That was sweet! Happy Anniversary.
Have a great Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! You guys make such a great couple!!
Happy Anniversary !!!
Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it's been 4 years:) Hope you had a great day and fun at the football game!
Wow Brit, I can't believe it's been 4 yrs. I remember when you were in Young Women with me and Leann. And all the stories Rod tell's of hanging out at your house. Congrats it's soo much fun we have been married now 9 yrs. Great to see you. Laurie & Rod Mitton
Happy Anniversary! I can't even remember #4. Isn't that sad? Well I hope you guys had a wonderful day and many more years of happy anniversaries!
Brad you are a very sexy man, I miss your gentle touch...
Post a Comment