Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Little Miss Thang...


Emerson does not enjoy being on her belly. I went to go check on her a few nights ago and this is what I found. She looks pretty happy for someone that does not enjoy being on their stomach! The only down fall is this has happened a few night in a row and she wakes up around 5:00 in a panic. It's like she forgets how to roll over on to her back so she just cries. The good thing is I can roll her over and she goes right back to sleep. Last night she made it through the whole night 7 to 7:30. I have such a good baby and I am so thankful for that!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Brittney, It's Mooch and Kelli. I totally found your blog accidentally and I was so excited. Your baby is adorable and your little family is so cute. I love this whole blogging world, it is such a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family. Hope you and your family are all doing well. Leave me a comment sometime. Kelli

Missy said...

How funny! I saw her on her belly at first and couldn't believe it. Glad she's doing better after getting those teeth.

stewart.shana.ella said...

She is such doll!