A lot has been going on. So I am trying to make up for the past 5 weeks...
The Rebels are back. We love to go to the games. We went as a family to their first game. Emerson had not had a nap all day so by the second half she was done. She won"t go to sleep very easily unless it is in her bed. I was bouncing her to keep her happy and Brad placed his hat over her face.Within minutes she was passed out.(noise and all) She must have been exhausted!We had lots of fun. Go Rebels.
This is our latest purchase. The WAGON.... 
We try and go for a walk every night. It is a lot of fun in the wagon. The girls like facing each other. They play and laugh and love to look for the airplanes.

Halloween 08
Our little bumble bee
We hope that next year Emerson will stay awake for Halloween. She goes to bed between 6 and 6:30, so by 7pm she was so tired and done. We went to my in laws ward trunk or treat. It was fun for Emerson to be with her cousins on such a fun holiday for kids.
Well, we have moved. Our new address is 1490 La Brea rd. Henderson, NV 89014. We sold our house and have moved in with my oh so generous parents. I am so grateful for the two of them. They are so selfless to let us move in and in a way take over their home. The whole family is back under one roof. In a way it is a lot of fun. Some days are good and so not so good. But in the end it makes you appreciate what you have; your family. We are trying to save to have another baby. It was not cutting it with all of our expenses and with me only working part time. It took a lot to get pregnant and in the end left us without a savings but brought us so much more. We are so happy to me with at my parents home.

While moving the girls were suppose to be taking a nap and this is what we found. Aurah singing, jumping and dancing and Emerson laughing. These girls are so cute and friendly to one another. They play so well together.


Emily kidders birthday party at the park. Happy birthday Emily!ha ha. A little late I know. Emerson loves the park especially the swings. It was the first and last cold day of the year.

While shopping at Costco we had an early dinner. This is Emerson's first time with pizza. The girl was in heaven. She loves pizza.
Emerson 6 months
We had Emerson's pictures done and they turned out so awesome. It was a rough start with getting her two bottom teeth. But with an amazing friend and photographer we were able to pull it off. I just love this little thang!
.has her two bottom teeth
.getting very good with her motor skills
.loves to eat baby food. Milk was just not cutting it! Her favorite is sweet potatoes and any fruit. She will eat anything but peas. She is the best eater
.still sleeping so good. usually 12 hours a night. She wakes up so happy.
.likes her jumper but loves the saucer.
.sitting up
.has the army crawl down
.weighs 19 pounds 4 ounces and is 28 inches (the tech last month must of measured wrong)
7 comments:
That was a great post!! Glad things are going well at home! I just love your mom! :) Emerson has gotten so big and SO CUTE!
Finally! I love all your pictures. Emmy is getting so big! I love her smile...especially when she shows teeth :)
Love all the pics! Glad you are back to blogging!!
Brittany, your family is so beautiful. You are so blessed to have such a little girl. How exciting to be living with mom again, she will love having you and our family there.I know Leann& Vance love it when one of the kids move in with there family she and dad love having there grandchildren around there all the time. I know that they are really sad when they leave so your mom & dad will enjoy it. I know that the time just flies so darn fast it seems just like yesterday Rod and I were dating & then engaged for what seemed like forever. And then married & you helped out at the Reception for a service project & then prego with our little Emilee who know is 8 & was baptized in September, since then we have had Luke who will go to Kinder next fall, & our littlest one Jacob will do two years of preschool. I can't believe how fast you had grown up you used to bee in mu YW program & our yrs to camp. Who it does fly. Well you all you look great keep in touch miss ya Rod & Laurie Mitton
Emerson's pictures are sooo cute!! I was waiting to see what she was for halloween because I knew it would be adorable but that bee costume was beyond cute! I would be dressing her up in that everyday. Your family looks great- I am so glad you guys are doing well!
Emerson is SOOOO Stinkin cute! I NEED her Halloween costume. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen (please don't tell me you made it??) Please send all of your fashion advice my way as I welcome my own baby girl into the the world :) Good luck with the next baby. Greg and I got SOOOO lucky... she was a TOTAL surprise. I'm praying for you.
Hey girl! So, I found a mutual friend.. do you remember Jen Budge? Her husband and my husband are best friends. Anyhoo- Jen is throwing me my baby shower and when i gave her the list of ppl to invite, she saw your name and was excited that I knew you. Anyways- I have a blog too so i thought I'd give you the link: www.travisandelissa.blogspot.com
Post a Comment