Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mommy, Emmy and Dad

Exhausted, tired and run down. We have been cleaning up the stomach flu for 6 long days. One sick baby and 2 tired parents. It makes it all worth it for a little snuggle time!

4 comments:

Laurie Mitton said...

Brittany I feel for you. I was sick from Christmas Eve until the day this Tuesday. It was so bad I became so dehyrated that I had to go to Quick Care, and have an IV. Your family looks so beautiful. I can't believe you have a daughter, you used to be one of my Young Women.. Rod remembers hanging out at your house growing up. Hope to hear from you soon. Found you on Jen's blog. Laurie & Rod Mitton

Whitney said...

Hope you guys feel better soon!!

The Pfau's said...

Look at you always seeing the bright side even it is through being sick. I really hope you enjoyed all of your snuggle time and I hope your all feeling better!

Perry Family said...

Ahh! Hope you get feeling better. Just after our christmas vacation, Bryanna got the stomach bug...and its only hit her...lets hope it stays that way!