Monday, January 19, 2009

Emerson 9 months

Is the sweetest thing. I just love this stage. You are going like a weed.
Weight 21 pounds height 31 1/2 inches
- You are everywhere; you started crawling full force at about 8 months. Up the stairs and down the stairs you go. You have been keeping me very busy.
- You are trying to walk but haven't quite figures it out. You get very frustrated because you can not keep up with your sweet cousin Aurah. Aurah can not wait either.
- You are talking up a storm. Momma, Dada, Grandpa, papa, clap, yeah, Aurah, and Doja.
- You absolutely love Doja. Mom and Dad can not stand the dang dog but you just light up when ever she come in to play.
- You love to play patty cake and sing if your happy and you know it.
- You prefer mom but you sure do love your grandpa's.
- You have 6 teeth with one on the way. 4 on top and 2 on the bottom.
- You got sick for the first time with the stomach flu
- Your favorite thing to play with are any type of balls (basketball, football, beach ball, etc.) little trucks, cells phones and TV remotes.
I think that we have a tomboy on our hands!
-The doctor has guessed that you will be at least 5'10; if not taller.
- You are very observant. I think that you are going to be like me and love to people watch. You love to shop. You have a very strong grip. You love to pull the tags off of the clothes when we go shopping.
-Your personality is coming out everyday and I just love it. I love you...MOM

No comments: