Monday, January 19, 2009

Rebel Blankets


I spent many hours working on these two rebel blankets for my 2 nephews. I took old rebel shirts and made blankets out of them. It was a lot of work but well worth it. It looks like I will continue to stay busy because my brothers and Brads brothers have put their orders in. I am now on the hunt for cheap rebel shirts!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Cute blanket! I love that. Are you taking orders??? :)

And I love all your xmas pics. Emmy is getting so big.

Jen Rose said...

Girl...don't be talking about me finding time!! You are wonder woman! I love the blankets! You did such a great job. I'm on the hunt for Rebel T shirts! Good job!

Missy said...

Wow, what an update! I love the blankets, you did a great job!
I will keep an eye out for shirts too.
I'm glad you posted Christmas, poor Emmy!

The Pfau's said...

Very impressive Britt! I love how they are not your typical block pattern quilt they both have your great style in them. Very nice!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Love the quilts!

I'm sorry you are feeling bad...I hate when those days come around. If you need a little day out, bring that sweet little Emmy over here to play. We would love it!

Froska said...

Cute blanket. I feel ya on the "happy" stuff. I think it's winter. I also feel like a single Mom a lot of the time. Jess is in school and work full time so we don't see him a lot.

You are such a beautiful girl inside and out, I have always thought that. Don't get down on yourself, remember who you are.

Some things that help me when I am down,
I go for a run.
I read a good book(Sheri Dew, No one can take your place.)
I look through old picture.
I see a good movie. (7 Pounds was good.)
I go get pampered.
I read the scriptures.

Hope that helps! :)