- Emerson has many nicknames: Emmy, sissy, sister.( just to name a few)- At 10 months she is on the go. She will walk along the coach or with a walker; Will pull herself up; and is getting very good at standing on her own.
- Went to Disneyland for the first time.
- Very independent.
- Loves to look at the airplanes.(especially with Grandpa Tony)
- Will sit through a short book. (Prefers to read it herself)
- Has learned what "no"means
- Finally figured out that she is lactose and tolerant
- Waves bye bye
- Loves to talk
- Started a new babysitter this month. My cousin Sam. Emmy loves her and her 3 boys. She never looks back the minute I drop her off. Such a good feeling
My sweet little pea is such a joy to have around. She has a very strong willed personality and at times drives me crazy. She has just enough of me in her but all that sweetness and good looks comes from daddy.
I can not believe that you are getting so big. Before I know it you will be turning 1.
5 comments:
She is getting so big. Dang that has gone by fast!! She is going to be one soon. :)
What a big girl she is sitting in the chair all by herself! It is sad she is almost one!
Oh that sweet girl. LOVE LOVE LOVE her. Just wished she loved me more than uncle dave. :) I can't wait to start planning for the first birthday! Glad you are feeling a little better. You looked great tonight. Wished you could have stayed a little longer.
I miss you! Love ya!
oh, she is so cute! i can't believe she is almost one! crazy!!:)
She is so sweet. We need to get together soon (before we move) so the girls can play! I miss you. Emmy is so adorable... it is way crazy how fast they time flies by. Almost 1.... ahhhhh! :)
Post a Comment