She had pancakes for breakfast and needed a bath immediately after!
I can hardly believe that it has been a year. You are getting so big. I knew that it would go fast but I really can not believe that it has gone this fast. What happened to my little baby? We have had a lot of changes this year. You have handled it so well. I don't know what I would do with out you in our lives. We love you so much. Your sweet smile lights up my world. Happy Birthday Emerson -you are talking so much; Drake, grandpa, mama, dada, airplane, doja, aurah, up, no, uh oh, duck, quack quack and lots more.
-you are so close to walking but have decided that there is no rush
-you are very independent. you will no longer let anyone feed you. you need to do it all by yourself.
-you have a very determined, strong willed personality. we are sure in for it.
-it is so much easier to change your clothes now that you are able to help. I can not say that about diaper changing. that is more like a nightmare.
-you are a mamas girl but is starting to dig her dad lately.
-you are a climber. you get into everything
-you love to read books. I often find you reading to yourself.
-You love to sing and be sung to.
-Elmo is a huge hit. you love him so much.
-but most of all you love to be outside.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday my sweet little Emmy! I love you so much!
Happy Birthday Emmy! I can't believe your a year old:)
Happy birthday cute girl! We love you!
What a cutie!! Happy birthday Emerson!
Happy Birthday Emmy! Such a beautiful 1 year old. Time gies by WAY to fast!
Post a Comment